"The Science of Social Timing Part 1: Social Networks"
For me it was very interesting to analyse our study, because it deals with the user behavior of Twitter and facebook. To illustrate the contents of the study, some examples from the study for you in the following:
- The best time to tweet is 5 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone).
- The ideal frequency of Tweets: 1-4 Tweets per hour.
- The best days to tweet: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday.
- The best times to share on facebook are noon and a little after 7 p.m..
- The Central & Eastern Time Zone combined represent almost 80 percent of the U.S. population:
- West-coast companies might orientate on the Central & Easern Time Zone to reach the highest number of people.
All in all, I learned many new things in the last session, which were easy to understand and are very important to market a company, a product or yourself.